KETO DINNER ROLLS
These Keto Dinner Rolls are soft, pillowy, and absolutely delicious! Based on the Fat Head Dough recipe you just can’t go wrong.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (block, not spreadable)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (low moisture – part skim)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons aluminum free baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour (we use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a small pot over low heat melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together.
- Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs. Mix until smooth and let stand 10-20 minutes. Chill 10-20 min and then plop 24 dough balls on a cookie sheet. Chill 10 additional minutes.
- Melt the butter over low heat in a 10″ cast iron skillet
- Roll and place the dough balls into the skillet touching on each side. Bake for 20-25 minutes until fluffy, golden brown, and cooked through.
- Yes, this recipe really does need 4 tablespoons of baking powder. This helps them rise, otherwise they’ll be very flat.